Given our profile and the projects we engage in, concrete repair is a core activity for Polydeck Structural Solutions.
Partnering with leading manufacturers we are approved applicators of concrete repair systems. To ensure quality, the materials are CE Marked as outlined by EN1504 European Standard for concrete repair and protection.
Employing a suitably qualified and skilled concrete repair team on site is important to ensure a quality repair is undertaken. It is not as simple as removing defective concrete and filling the hole. The following processes are part of our quality procedures but are not a definitive list;
- Identify the full repair area
- Consider the location of the reinforcement
- Consideration of Corrosion Control
- Saw cutting and removal of defective concrete, to the correct extent and by a suitable method
- Inspection and the correct preparation of the reinforcement
- Cleaning of the repair site
- Priming the repair site and installation of repair materials
- Curing of the repair material
- Future protection of the repair site